To connect your NordicTrack Portal 10i™ tablet to your NordicTrack Fusion CST machine, you must first do the following:
- Power on your machine.
- Turn on Bluetooth® on your machine.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your tablet.
- Turn on Location on your tablet.
To power on your machine, follow these steps:
- Plug the power adapter into the opening on the rear of your machine, then into an appropriate outlet.
- Press the power button on the console to turn your machine on. Once you've done that, the display will turn on.
- Next, press the Bluetooth button on your console to turn on your machine's Bluetooth.
To turn on Bluetooth on your tablet, follow these steps:
- Go to your tablet settings.
- Under Wireless & Networks, tap Bluetooth.
- Tap the toggle to turn Bluetooth on or off.
NOTE: You can also swipe down from the top of your tablet, then tap the Bluetooth icon on or off.
To connect your tablet to your machine, follow these steps:
- Open the NordicTrack Fusion CST app on your tablet.
- In the app, tap the menu in the top left corner of the dashboard.
- Select Bluetooth from the menu.
- Wait for the app to discover your machine. This may take up to 30 seconds.
- Once your machine is found, click Connect to pair your tablet to your machine.
NOTE: You will also be prompted to connect when you start a workout, if the app and machine aren’t already connected.