The iFit Bluetooth® Tablet app is only compatible with Bluetooth® enabled fitness equipment, and only available on iOS and Android tablets.
Complete the following steps to get started:
- Go to your tablet settings and turn Bluetooth® on.
- Download the iFit Bluetooth® Tablet app from either the App Store or Google Play.
- Plug in your exercise equipment.
- Open the app and log in.
1. Tap Log In under Bluetooth® Enabled.
2. The app will then display the available equipment. Tap Connect next to your equipment.
3. Next, learn a little bit about the Quick Start and Draw A Map features. Tap Got It to continue.
4. Here, you can start the Workout of the Day on the left or select a scheduled workout on the right. You can also tap Quick Start to start a manual workout or Draw A Map to create your own route.
5. Once you select a workout, you'll be shown a preview. Tap Start Workout to begin your workout.
6. After you tap Start Workout, your warmup will begin. You can also choose to skip it if you'd like. (There are no Street View images during the warmup.)
7. Then your workout will start! Swipe left for different screen options. (Second one in will be Street View, as shown below.)