With an iFit Coach Family membership, you can add up to four secondary users to your account, making for a total of five users at no additional cost. Each user will have access to all the same features you do. Each additional users login info, workouts, stats, and goals will be separate from your account and any other secondary accounts.
To add secondary users, refer to the instructions below.
**NOTE: You will not be able to add secondary users if you have an iFit Coach individual account.
Invite by Email
1. Log in to your iFit account online.
2. Hover over your name in the top, right corner, then click Settings.
3. Next, click Secondary Users in the black bar.
4. Enter the email address of the person you'd like to add, click Invite, then confirm Yes. (If you’d like to invite another person, just repeat this step!) Each user will then be sent an email invitation to become a secondary user.
5. Each invited user needs to open the email, click Create Account, and finish registering. Once they've done that, they will be linked to your account.
Invite an Existing iFit User
1. Repeat steps 1–3, as mentioned above.
2. Enter the iFit username of the person you'd like to add, click Invite, then confirm Yes.(If you’d like to invite another person, just repeat this step!) Each user will then be sent an invitation to their account to become a secondary user.
3. Each invited user needs to log in to their account and accept the invitation (they'll see a red notification in the top, right corner). Once they've done that, they will be linked to your account.
*If the invited user does not see the red notification next to their name at the top, go to Settings then Secondary Users to accept the invitation there. If there is not a pending invitation on their account, cancel and resend the invitation from the primary account and try again.