If your display is on the VERIFYING UPDATE or the FINISHING SYSTEM UPDATE screen (see below), wait until your machine completes the process of downloading updates. This part of the download takes approximately 10 minutes. Do not turn off or unplug the machine during the firmware update. You will then need to proceed to step 3 to complete this update.
If your machine is on the HOME or on the INITIALIZING UPDATE screen (see below), power cycle your EPIC® treadmill or elliptical by unplugging the machine, waiting 30 seconds and plugging the machine in again.
If your display still shows the “initializing update” message, follow the steps below or click on the included link for a video demonstrating the steps to update your machine’s firmware.
Video Link - http://bit.ly/epicupdate
STEPS TO COMPLETE WORKOUT APPLICATION DOWNLOAD :
- While your display shows the “initializing update” message, tap the Wi-Fi symbol in the lower right-hand corner of the touchscreen.
- Touch the white box labeled “Turn on Wi-Fi” at the top of the display. The box shows a green check mark when you have successfully turned on the Wi-Fi connection.
- Select your home network and choose “Connect” to establish an Internet connection.
- When the Wi-Fi symbol in the lower right corner turns green, tap the left-facing arrow in the lower left-hand corner of the touchscreen.
- Your workout file download will now complete automatically.