IF YOU WERE REDIRECTED HERE FROM Console Switches Between Blue and White Screen, SKIP TO STEP 8.
Please Note: These instructions are only for touchscreen units produced before 2017. If your machine's user interface does not look like the photos, please refer to this link.
1. Tap the gear icon to access your settings.
2. Draw a greater than symbol (>) above the Maintenance box.
3. Tap Exit To Desktop.
4. From the desktop, tap the gear icon on the right side of the screen.
5. Tap Applications.
6. Check the box for Unknown Sources.
7. Tap OK to confirm that you want to allow Unknown Sources.
8. Use the back arrow to return to the desktop, then tap the world icon.
9. Once the browser is launched, tap the address bar at the top, enter http://ifit.io/fix, then tap GO to start the download.
Please note, you must specifically use http:// and not https://. Using https:// will cause a security certificate error. If you do see the error, hit "Continue" and the download should start.
10. At the top, you will see a white arrow with a black bar underneath, this indicates that your download has started.
11. Swipe down from the top of the screen to open the Android notification window. When the download is complete, tap latest.apk.
12. Tap Install to confirm installation.
13. After the install is complete, tap Open.
14. Tap Start.
15. Any old files will be removed. It's normal for your screen to stay like this for a minute or two.
Note: If your machine does not automatically restart after 2 minutes, unplug the machine for 30 seconds, then plug it back in, the reinstallation process will automatically restart after a minute.
16. Once the old software has been removed, the new software will be installed. This may take 5–10 minutes depending on your internet speed.
Note: If you lose internet connection, the installation stalls for more than 20 minutes or you get an error message, unplug your machine for 30 seconds, then plug it back in. The process should start where it left off.
17. Once the software is installed, it should bring you back to your normal homepage. And now you're ready to work out!