I am trying to connect, but my console is displaying a token. What do I do with the token?
- You are connected to your WIFI, but you need link your account to your machine. Go to www.ifit.com/connect to enter in your token. Your token is valid for 5 minutes, so if you wait too long, you might need to attempt your connection again.
How do I select my secondary users?
- Most equipment you will need to connect and log in with your primary account, then do a workout. After the workout is completed, hit HOME, then press the up or down arrows to select different users. Refer to your owners manual for more specific instructions for your model.
I don't see any picture on Google Maps? Where is the StreetView?
- Your console is a mono-chromatic display(similar to an alarm clock) and does not have the capability of displaying StreetView. Refer to this article here for instructions on how to get your StreetView on another device.
My WIFI symbol is flashing and I cannot download iFit workouts. What do I do?
- When the WIFI symbol is flashing, it means that your network is not connected. If you have connected successfully in the past, unplug your equipment, and plug it back in. Wait a few minutes to see if it connects again. The symbol will go solid when you are connected.
How do I know if I am logged in on my machine?
- You are connected to WIFI if you have a solid WIFI indicator. Look for an iFit logo on your display. The word, "Live" will light up below iFit, when you are logged into iFit on your machine.
What are the router requirements for my machine with Built in WiFi?
There are some requirements for your machine to connect to WIFI. If you are having connection issues, please read through these requirements, and tips to troubleshoot and resolve your issue. If you are unsure of any of these settings, please refer to your ISP(Internet Service Provider), or router manufacture for support.
- Broadcasting in 802.11 G/N
- Broadcasting Publicly
- DHCP Enabled
- Mac Adress Filtering Disabled
In most cases, the main cause for your machine not to connect is an incorrect WIFI password. If you have not changed your password, it is usually located on the bottom of your router.
How do I set up my WiFi?
Click on the PDF below for setup instructions on connecting to WiFi and iFit.