What's Workout Mode on iFit Active?
The iFit Active has a built-in workout feature that more accurately calculates your calorie burn and steps while in a workout. It's important that you do not have your device in Workout mode when you are logged in on iFit equipment. This will double count your calculations.
Start and Stop Workout Mode
- Hold the bottom button down for 3 seconds, then click the top button and a Workout screen will display.
- Press the bottom button to enter Workout mode. A Start screen will display. Choose Yes or No.
- To end a workout, press the bottom button at any time while in Workout mode.
- A Stop screen will display. Choose Yes or No.
- Then a Save screen will display. Choose Yes or No
Important Effects Other Settings Have on Workout Mode
On the iFit Track app, there are settings that affect Workout mode on the iFit Active device. If you use iFit equipment or the iFit Outside app, please follow the steps below to adjust your settings accordingly. If you don’t correct your settings, your iFit Active device and iFit account will double count your calculations.
1. Launch the iFit Track app.
2. From the Dashboard, press the menu icon in the top left corner to open the menu. From the menu, press the bottom left icon to enter your Settings.
3. Select 'Advanced' from the list.
4. Select 'Other iFit Products' at the bottom.
5. This is where you can enable/disable the options based on if you use iFit equipment or the iFit Outdoor app. Because I use both, I have both turned on.
By turning these settings on, I can do a workout on my iFit equipment without double counting because the iFit Active device will recognize that they were done at the same time.