There are two types of workouts that you can currently log on iFit.com, Cycle and Running/Walking workouts. This article will cover how to log both workouts.
Logging a Workout on iFit.com
- Log into iFit.com with your username and password.
- Hover, or click, on 'Log" and select the 'Workout' option.
- Give your workout a name by entering a name in the "Workout Name" field. Select the Activity Type(Run, Cycle), Date Completed, Duration, and select Yes, or No to draw your route. You can press the "More Options" to set what equipment was used, if needed. Remember to select the day you finished the workout, you can log a workout done in the past.
- Search for the location of your route, then click on the map to being mapping out your workout. Once completed, select "Next" to continue.
- Check to be sure your Workout you are logging is correct, then select Log to finish logging the workout. You can Edit the workout by selecting the "Edit" option.
- You will see a Success message when the workout has been logged. You can now Log More, or view the workout details of the workout that you logged.