This article is for the iFit module with model number EXIF12. It has WiFi written on the module. If your module has iFit Live Wireless written on it, it is model EXIF09 and these instructions will not work.
What's In the Box:
- WiFi Module
- Quickstart Guide
- User's Manual
- Activation Code for a 1-Year Premium Membership
- For existing iFit members, log in to your account from either your phone, tablet, or computer, then enter your activation code from your billing settings. For new users, go to iFit.com and create an account, then enter the activation code during signup.
- Once you're logged in, go to www.iFit.com/wifi.
- Select New Module Setup.
Steps 1–5 below are also given during the module setup.
- Make sure you machine is plugged in, then insert your module into the slot on your console labeled iFit. Once the LED light on your module is solid amber, click Next.
- Switch from your home WiFi network to the WiFi network IFIT_SETUP. (Make sure you’re not connected to any ethernet cables.)
- On the next screen, use the Basic Setup to select your home WiFi network. Enter your home WiFi network password, then click Next.
- Switch back to your home WiFi network, then click Next.
- Wait about 5 minutes. Once everything is connected, a success message will appear and the light on your module will turn solid green.
You're now ready to use iFit on your machine!
NOTE: It's important to not close the webpage while switching back and forth from the setup to your WiFi settings.
Download a Workout
Once you have connected your module and scheduled a workout on iFit.com, you are ready to download it to your machine. To learn more about scheduling workouts, click here.
Below is a quick overview of what the buttons on your console mean. Depending on your machine, it may not have all the buttons listed.
iFit: Press the iFit button to download the next workout from your schedule. If you haven’t scheduled a workout, your machine will automatically download the Workout of the Day.
Map: Press the Map button to download the next map-based workout from your schedule.
Train: Press the Train button to download the next training program from your schedule.
NOTE: Some training programs cost extra. You can easily identify them in the fitness library, because they will have a price, instead of saying Join.
Compete: Press the Compete button to download a challenge from your schedule.
Lose Weight: Press the Lose Weight button to download the next Jillian Michaels or weight loss program from your schedule.
NOTE: Machines that require a module do not have a built-in display to view the Street View images. You will need to use a separate device, like a tablet. Preferably using Chrome, log in to your iFit account, then start the workout on your machine. You will then see a blue banner at the top of the page, select Live View to see the street view images.