In rare cases, the Wi-Fi module indicator light will continuously flash amber. If you are experiencing this issue, please follow these steps:
- Unplug your machine, then plug it back in.
- The module light should turn on and start flashing amber (yellow). This means your module is trying to connect to your home Wi-Fi network.
- When the light turns solid green, that means you’re connected.
If the issue persists, you’ll need to reset your module. Here's how:
- Press and hold the button on your module until the light turns off.
- Once the light turns off, let go of the button.
- The light should turn back on after 15–30 seconds.