Before you start, make sure your Vue is fully charged, your phone's Bluetooth® is on, and your Vue and phone are close to one another.
Follow these steps to pair your iFit Vue:
1. Download iFit Coach from the App Store or Google Play, depending on your phone.
2. If you already have an iFit account, simply tap Log In. If you’re new to iFit, tap Join to create an account and enter the required information.
3. Then, follow the instructions to fill out your profile. For members, your information may already be saved from your account, so you’ll just need to verify that everything is correct.
4. Next, you’ll come to a screen where you’ll select your wearable. Simply tap the image of the Vue to select.
5. On your Vue, tap the square once to pull up the Time and Date screen.
6. Tap again, then hold the square for 5 seconds until you see the word “PAIR” and your Vue’s device name.
7. Back in the app, your Vue and its device name will appear. If more than one device appears, make sure you select your Vue from the list. Then, tap Connect to pair.
NOTE: The percentage displayed is the signal strength of your Vue, not the status of the pairing process.
8. If successful, you’ll see a message that says “You’re connected!” On your Vue, it will say “SUCCESS."
NOTE: Once you’re in the app, you can manually sync by pulling down on the Home screen (where Today’s Plan and Dashboard are).
However, after your first sync, your Vue will remember your phone and automatically sync whenever Bluetooth® is enabled on your phone and the app is open.
We recommend syncing often so that your account is always up-to-date.