If you have been experiencing issues with an update(2.10.0), you can revert to the previous version and see if that improves your situation.
Steps for Fix
Please follow the steps below to revert to version 2.8.191. Most issues reported by users have been resolved by reverting to 2.8.191
- From the main menu, press the Gears icon to enter Settings.
- With your finger, draw a greater than symbol above the 3 options shown.
- A new menu will display a list of options. Select Get Specific Version.
- Tap the text line and enter, 2.8.191 and hit OK. (An internet connection is required - Do not remove power from the unit after starting an update).
- Your machine will then download the 2.8.191 version app. (The update can take 10-15 minutes to complete depending on your download speeds)
- After downloading the app, your machine will download the Application Assets Update.
- After installing the assets update, you will be greeted by Get Started. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.