There are two types of workouts that you can currently log on iFit.com, Cycle and Running/Walking workouts. This article will cover how to log both workouts.
Logging a Workout on iFit.com
- Log into iFit.com with your username and password.
- Hover or click on 'Log' and then select 'Workout'.
- Give your workout a name by entering a name in the "Workout Name" field. Then fill out the other options for your workout, if you wish to draw the route make sure to choose yes. Then click 'Next' to draw your route.
- Search for the location of your route, then click on the map to being mapping out your workout. Once completed, select "Next" to continue.
- Make sure your Workout Summary matches your workout, then select Log to finish logging the workout. You can Edit the workout by selecting the "Edit" option.
- You will see a Success message when the workout has been logged. You can now Log More, or view the workout details of the workout that you logged.