While utilizing the different function of your iFit Vue, you may see that your sleep from the previous night did not track to the iFit app or your account on ifit.com.
You will want to go into the settings of the iFit App and check that the sleep settings are set to your specific needs.
If your sleep is still not tracking continue to the troubleshooting steps below.
To fix this you will want to do these two steps to resolve the issue of Sleep not tracking.
First we will begin by uninstalling the iFit app and then reinstalling the app.
Once you have done this you will need to reset the iFit Vue to factory defaults. Perform a hard reset by following these steps:
- On the Time and Date screen, double tap to get to your Battery screen.
- Single tap to get to the Version screen.
- Hold the square button for 7 seconds.
- The words iFit VUE will appear.
- After a brief moment, you will see the Time and Date screen.
- Open the iFit app and the device should automatically sync.
This should clear out any issues that you have had and allow you to continue tracking your sleep.