If you're continuing from the looping article, skip to step 3.
1. Click the gear icon at the bottom of the screen, then draw a > symbol as shown below.
2. There will be a hidden menu come on the screen, select "EXIT TO DESKTOP."
3. Select the gear icon on the right hand side.
4. Then swipe up on the settings screen until you see the option 'Date and Time' and select it.
5. You will then uncheck the Automatic (see the example Below). Once you have unchecked automatic, manually set your date, time and time zone.
6. Recheck automatic and verify the time is still correct in the top right corner. If it changes, the time zone is usually wrong.
If you were only correcting the time, use the back arrow and then the home button to return to your home screen.
If you are having software issues, you can continue reinstalling the iFit application by clicking here.