The iFit Bluetooth® Tablet app allows you to control your machine settings, track stats, draw maps, access fitness programs and Google Maps™ workouts, and watch Street View images.
What You Will Need
- Bluetooth® enabled machine (If you need help determining your machine, refer to this article for help.)
- Compatible Android tablet or iOS iPad (Refer to this article for compatibility requirements.)
- iFit Coach membership
- Log in to your iFit account online.
- Schedule a workout. (If you're new to scheduling workouts, check out this article.)
- Turn on Bluetooth® on your tablet or iPad.
- Download the iFit Bluetooth® Tablet app.
- Connect the app to your machine.
- Start a workout!
Pair Your Tablet to the App
For instructions on how to pair your tablet to the app, click here.
Troubleshoot Connection Issues
After initial pairing, your machine will remember your tablet and automatically connect whenever Bluetooth® is enabled on your tablet and the app is open.
However, if you lose connection or you're having issues, please verify the following:
- Bluetooth® is enabled on your tablet.
- Your equipment is powered on.
- Your tablet is within Bluetooth® range of your machine.
The app will display a Bluetooth icon that will indicate the status of your connection. When you're connected, it will be blue. When you're not connected, it will be gray.
NOTE: Be sure to only connect via the app. If you attempt to sync via your tablet's Bluetooth® settings, your tablet and machine will not function or sync properly.
Update Your Machine’s Firmware
For the best experience, make sure your machine has the latest firmware. Updates can only be done when connected to the app. If you get a notification on the app that an update is available, just follow the steps on the screen.
You can also manually check to see if your machine needs an update by following the steps below:
- Go to the app settings.
- Check for any firmware updates.
- If an update is available, select the update.
- While your machine is updating, keep the app open and your tablet near your machine until the update finishes. Don’t disconnect or disable Bluetooth® during the update.
- Depending on your WiFi connection, the update may take 15–20 minutes. During that time, the screen on your equipment and tablet may go dark.
If the update fails, force close the app, then open the app again and attempt the firmware update until you’re successful.
Manage Your Schedule
Your scheduled workouts are displayed on the right side of your dashboard on the app. Just scroll through and select one that you want to complete.
To refresh your schedule, tap the refresh icon next to the gear icon in the top, right corner.
Control Your Equipment
During your workout, you'll have full control over the speed and incline of your machine. Here are a few things you can do:
- Use the sliders on each side to increase or decrease the values.
- Tap the boxes at the top of the screen to display various workout metrics.
- Swipe left to switch between different map views.
NOTE: If you override a workout's programmed speed or incline, a message will appear asking if you'd like to resume the workout's original settings. If you'd like to return to the original settings, simply tap Resume Incline or Resume Speed.