The following steps are instructions on how to create a map-based workout within the iFit Bluetooth® Tablet app.
1. Open the app and log in to your account. Then tap Draw A Map.
2. Enter the location of where you want to work out.
3. If you want to stick to paved roads, make sure the Snap to Road toggle is on. If you want to go off road, switch it off. Select Return to loop your route back to the starting point using the shortest route.
4. Touch the map to create a starting point and then again along your desired route. Once you've created your route, tap Save Workout.
6. The name of your route will auto-populate based on the location, but you can change it if you want. You can enter a workout description or leave it blank—it's up to you. Select Run or Bike (choose Run for all types of exercise equipment, except bikes). Then tap Save to finish.
7. Lastly, tap Start Workout to begin your workout!
NOTE: If you save the workout but don't want to do it immediately, you can simply add it to your schedule by logging in to your iFit account online, going to Menu>Workouts>Created, then clicking the calendar icon to schedule it.