One of the great features of the iFit Duo is the way it integrates with other iFit products. When you first setup the iFit app, we asked you a few questions on your use of other iFit products. Here are the settings that you will want to verify are enabled to have the best experience.
- From the Dashboard of the iFit app, Press the, "Three-Line Settings" button in the top left corner of the app.
- Select the "Settings Option (Gear)."
- Select, "Advanced."
- Scroll down the menu and select the, "Other iFit Products" option.
- In this menu, you can set the App up to use with other iFit products like iFit Outside and iFit fitness equipment.
- Press back to get back into "Advanced Settings."
- Scroll down to the, "Calculate Steps for Bike" to have us calculate the amount of steps you would take for your ride using an iFit enabled bike, or the Outside app.
Be sure to sync your Duo by going to the dashboard and swiping down. This will update your watch with the updated settings.