It's common for the app to disconnect when it's not in use. If the app doesn't automatically connect when you open it, follow the steps below:
- Make sure your sensor is connected to power with a green light indicating that it's on.
- Verify that Bluetooth® is enabled on your phone.
- Log out of the app, force close it, then log back in.
If the app does not recognize the sensor even with the green light on:
- Unplug the sensor for 30 seconds, then try to connect.
- Delete and reinstall the app.
- When pairing the sensor, make sure you do it via the app and not through your phone's settings.