The iFit Axis HR uses BLE, or Bluetooth 4.0. The phone that you are using will need to be compatible for the Axis HR to sync with it. If you are not sure if your phone is compatible, check our compatibility requirements.
- Bluetooth Enabled on your Phone.
- Sufficient Battery level.
- Your phone and Axis are near each other.
If your device is compatible and you are syncing via the iFit app and still unable to sync, try this:
- Force Close the iFit app.
- Turn Bluetooth off on your phone.
- Turn Bluetooth back on.
- Open the iFit app and attempt to sync.
If you’re still having trouble syncing after following the pop-up window instructions in the iFit app, try the following instructions, in exactly this order:
- Unlink your device within the iFit app. This can be done by selecting the watch icon, then selecting the product and then selecting unlink product. (Watch>Product>Unlink Product)
- Close the iFit app.
- Go into the Bluetooth settings on your phone and un-pair/forget the device.
- Turn off Bluetooth on your phone.
- Swipe to the Battery screen to view battery life. To access your settings, tap on the gear to see your version number. Tap again to view your pairing number. Tap one more time to un-pair the band from your phone.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your phone.
- Open the iFit app.
- Tap on the watch icon.
- Tap on add product.
- Choose the Axis HR and then tap connect.
- The band should pair with the app (Make sure that your phone trusts the device).
Lastly, if the above mentioned steps did not resolve your issue, follow these steps for a soft-reset.
Unpair or Reset the Activity Tracker
To unpair or reset the activity tracker, follow the steps below.
1. Navigate to the Settings screen, and then tap the gear icon.
2. Tap the screen repeatedly until the unpairing option appears.
3. To unpair the activity tracker, tap the checkbox icon. To view the reset option, tap the x-box icon. When you unpair the activity tracker, it will no longer be connected to your device and will no longer sync information to the iFit app on your device. If desired, you can now pair the activity tracker to a different device.
4. To reset the activity tracker, tap the checkbox icon. To cancel, tap the x-box icon. If the activity tracker is not working properly, reset the activity tracker.
IMPORTANT: When you reset the activity tracker, the data recorded on the activity tracker will be deleted. Make sure to sync the activity tracker to the iFit app before you reset the activity tracker.