This article explains how to log your exercise in the iFit Coach app, which can come in handy if you forget to wear your iFit tracker during a workout. If you complete an exercise like skiing, yoga, or any activity that requires more than just steps, manually logging your exercise improves the accuracy of your calories burned.
HOW DO I LOG MY EXERCISE?
- From your "Home" screen, tap the plus sign in the bottom right corner and select "Exercise."
- Enter a title for your exercise.
- Enter the start and end times.
- Select the type of exercise you completed.
- Enter the distance (optional) and calories burned (optional).
- Tap the check mark in the top right corner to save.