In the iFit Coach app, your calendar shows you upcoming workouts and meals that you've scheduled. You can also view the history of previous days from the calendar. To access your calendar, tap "Calendar" from the app menu.
WHAT ARE GREEN AND ORANGE DOTS ON MY CALENDAR?
A colored dot represents an item that's either scheduled or logged on a specific day. Green dots represent food or meals, and orange dots represent activities, such as workouts. To view more details about a scheduled or logged item, tap the day, then tap the activity or nutrition item you'd like to see more details about.
HOW DO I EDIT MY CALENDAR SETTINGS?
- From the app menu, tap "Calendar."
- From there, tap the three dots in the top right corner, and select "Settings."
- Set the preferred action you'd like to happen if you miss a workout. Select either:
Skip it—If you miss a workout, the workout will not be rescheduled for you.
Reschedule it—If you miss a workout, the workout will automatically be rescheduled on your next workout day.
- Set your preferred workout days by selecting the days you want to work out on.
- Tap the back arrow in the top left corner to return to your calendar. Your settings will be saved.