Welcome! We're excited that you've chosen the NordicTrack Fusion CST. This guide will help you get started with the Fusion CST app on your tablet.
Setting Up Your NordicTrack Portal 10i™ Tablet
The first time you turn on your tablet, it will ask you to:
- Pick the language that you want your tablet to use.
- Select a WiFi network.
- Sign in with your Google account. If you don't have a Google account, you can create one here. You can skip this step, but you'll need a Google account to download the Fusion CST app from Google Play.
- Set up a PIN, pattern, or password to unlock the screen. This is optional.
Download the Fusion CST App
After you've set up your tablet, complete these two steps:
- Go to iFit.com/fusion to create an iFit account.
- Download the Fusion CST app from Google Play on your tablet.
Setting Up the Fusion CST App
The first time you launch the Fusion CST app, it will ask you to:
- Log in to your iFit account. If you do not have an iFit account, you will need to create one at iFit.com/fusion.
- Enter your profile information, including your gender, height, weight, and birthdate. We use this information to calculate your calorie burn more accurately.
- View a tutorial overview video of the app. You can tap the Next button or swipe to progress through the tutorial screens.