Please note, if you cancel your subscription, you will lose your member benefits. However, you will still be able to view your past stats and workout history from your account.
To cancel your subscription, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your account at iFit.com.
2. Hover over your name in the top right corner, then click Settings.
3. On the left side, click Membership Plan.
4. Scroll to the bottom, then click End Benefits.
5. Click Continue to End Benefits until the Confirm Your Membership Cancellation pops up, then click End Membership.
NOTE: If you purchased your subscription through the App Store or Google Play, you’ll need to cancel it through your phone settings.
To cancel on an Apple device:
1. Open your Settings.
2. Tap iTunes & App Store.
3. Tap your Apple ID, then View Apple ID.
4. Enter your Apple ID password or fingerprint when prompted.
5. Tap Subscriptions, then the subscription you want to cancel.
6. Tap Cancel Subscription.
7. Tap Confirm when asked if you want to cancel your subscription.
To cancel on an Android device:
1. Open the Google Play Store.
2. Tap Menu, then tap Subscriptions.
3. Tap the subscription you want to cancel.
4. Tap Cancel Subscription.
If you’d like help from a team member, you can:
- Call (844) 838-6620
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
In order for us to assist you better, please have the following information ready:
- First and last name
- Email address used for membership purchase
- Order number