What is GDPR?
GDPR stands for General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). It went into effect on May 25, 2018, and if you're not familiar with it, it's basically a new set of rules designed to give you more control over your personal information and data. We are compliant with these rules, as we are committed to protecting your privacy and providing you with clear and concise details about the data we collect and use.
Types of Data You Can Export:
- Workouts completed on iFit products
- Scheduled workouts or events
- Messages, comments, and conversations with other users
- Logged food or nutrition
- Likes and kudos
- Payments and orders
- Favorited workouts
- Any other user-generated content
How to Export Your Data:
- Log in to your iFit account.
- Hover over you name in the top, right corner, then click Settings.
- Click User Info in the black bar.
- Scroll down to the bottom, then click Export User Data.
- A message will pop up on the screen directing you to your email inbox.
- Check your email for a message that states "Your iFit data is ready for download." (This could take up to 30 minutes.)
- Once you receive the email, click Download Now.