With an iFit Family Plan, you can add up to four secondary users (five total users) to your account. Each user will have access to all of the same features you do. However, their login info, workouts, statistics, and goals will be separate from your account and any other secondary account.
Note: You will not be able to add secondary users if you have an iFit Individual Plan.
From the iFit Cardio App on Your Console or Tablet
- Log in to the iFit Smart Cardio app on your tablet or console.
- From your Home screen, tap your name in the top left corner.
- Go to Settings > Manage Accounts > Invite Secondary Users.
- Enter the email address or iFit username of the person you’d like to add, then tap Send an Invite.
- The new user or existing user will receive an email in their inbox. New users need to open the email, click Create Account, then finish registration. Existing users will need to accept the invitation via their iFit account or email.
- Once accepted, the user will be automatically added to your account as a secondary user.
From the Website
To invite a new user, follow these instructions:
- Log in to your account at iFit.com.
- Hover over your name in the top right corner, then click Settings.
- On the left, click Secondary Users.
- Click Add Account.
- Enter the email address of the person you'd like to add, then click Send. (If you’d like to invite another person, just repeat this step!) Each user will then be sent an email invitation to become a secondary user.
- Each invited user needs to open the email, click Create Account, then finish registration.
- Once they've registered, they will be linked to your account.
To invite an existing user, follow the instructions below. Please note, if the existing, paying iFit user accepts your invitation, their membership will be canceled and they will automatically be added to your account. When your account expires as a primary user, you will both lose your membership benefits, unless the plan is renewed.
- To invite an existing user, repeat steps 1–4 as mentioned above.
- Enter the email of the existing iFit user you’d like to add, then click Send. (If you’d like to invite another iFit user, just repeat this step!)
- Each invited iFit user will then be sent an invitation to their iFit account to become a secondary user. They will need to log in to their account and accept the invitation (they’ll see a red notification in the top right corner).
- Once they’ve done that, they will automatically be linked to your account as a secondary user, and their account as a primary user will be closed.
Note: If the invited user doesn’t get a notification, have them go to the Secondary Users tab in their Settings to accept the invitation there. If they don’t see a pending invitation, try resending your invitation.