To maximize your equipment experience, connect it to the iFit Cardio app through your phone or tablet. If your machine already has an embedded console you will not need to connect to the app to enjoy iFit content.
The iFit Smart Cardio app is available for use with our Bluetooth compatible machines, meaning your machine will connect to your iFit account through your tablet or mobile device using bluetooth.
iFit Smart Cardio App
To make sure your machine is compatible with iFit, locate one of these logos on your console.
- iFit Cardio app is the only app that will connect to your machine. First, be sure that you have downloaded the correct app onto your tablet or mobile device.
- Log in to your account from the embedded console on your machine or on your personal device.
- Select your username in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Select “Pair Device” next to the bluetooth icon.
- It will list all available machines in the area on your tablet screen, most likely you will only see one.
- On your tablet, press “Connect” next to the machine with a matching code.
NOTE: If your machine and device fail to connect, you will see a list of troubleshooting steps that will help solve your issue. Try those tips, then press “Try Again.”
If the problem persists, join a chat session with an iFit team member now or contact us here.