Learn how to connect your tablet or mobile device to your iFIT compatible machine using Bluetooth.
When to pair your machine to Bluetooth
If you have a NordicTrack or ProForm branded machine such as a treadmill, stationary bike, rower, or elliptical that is marked as iFIT compatible, you will need to pair to Bluetooth to access iFIT workouts.
Please Note: If your machine has a touchscreen console it will not pair to your tablet or mobile device
How do Bluetooth-paired workouts work?
You will need to use a smartphone or tablet to connect your machine to Bluetooth. Once connected, your machine will auto-adjust in accordance with iFIT workouts, and your phone or tablet will act as both your visual and control console.
How to connect to Bluetooth:
Follow the instructions below to pair your iFIT-enabled machine to Bluetooth.
To begin, please download the “iFIT At-Home Workouts” app to your smartphone or tablet.
- Log in or create an account
- Once on the Dashboard, select the menu button in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Select “Pair device”
- It will list all available machines in the area on your tablet screen (most likely you will only see one).
- Press the Bluetooth or iFIT Sync button on your machine's console to display the pairing code of the machine.
- On your tablet, press “Connect” next to the machine with a matching code.