Learn how to connect your tablet or mobile device to your iFIT compatible machine using Bluetooth.
When to pair your machine to Bluetooth
If you have a NordicTrack or ProForm branded machine such as a treadmill, stationary bike, rower, or elliptical that is marked as iFIT compatible, but it does not have an embedded touchscreen console, you will need to pair to Bluetooth to access iFIT workouts.
How do Bluetooth-paired workouts work?
You will need to use a smartphone or tablet to connect your machine to Bluetooth. Once connected, your machine will auto-adjust in accordance with iFIT workouts, and your phone or tablet will act as both your visual and control console.
How to connect to Bluetooth:
Follow the instructions below to pair your iFIT-enabled machine to Bluetooth.
To begin, please download the “iFIT At-Home Workouts” app to your smartphone or tablet.
- Log in or create an account
- Once on the Dashboard, select the menu button in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Select “Pair device”
- It will list all available machines in the area on your tablet screen (most likely you will only see one).
- Press the Bluetooth or iFIT Sync button on your machine's console to display the pairing code of the machine.
- On your tablet, press “Connect” next to the machine with a matching code.