With an iFIt Coach Family membership, you can add up to four secondary users (5 total users) to your account. Each user will have access to all of the same features you do. However, their login info, workouts, statistics, and goals will be separate from your account and any other secondary account.
Note: You will not be able to add secondary users if you have an iFit Coach Individual plan.
To add secondary users, follow the instructions below.
Invite by Email
- Log in to your iFit account at iFit.com.
- Hover over your name in the top, right corner, then click settings.
- In the left-hand column, click Secondary Users.
- Click Add Account.
- Enter the email address of the person you'd like to add, then click Send. (If you’d like to invite another person, just repeat this step!) Each user will then be sent an email invitation to become a secondary user.
- Each invited user needs to open the email, click Create Account, then finish registration.
- Once invited new user is registered, they will be linked to your account.
Invite an Existing User
Note: You can add an existing, paying iFit member to your account as a secondary user. If the paying user accepts the invitation, their membership is cancelled and they will automatically be added to your account. When your account expires as a primary user, you will both lose your membership benefits, unless the membership is renewed.
- To invite an existing user repeat steps 1-4 as mentioned above.
- Enter the email of the existing iFit user you’d like to add, then click Send. (If you’d like to invite another person, just repeat this step!)
- Each user will then be sent an invitation to their iFit account to become a secondary user. Each invited iFit user needs to log in to their account and accept the invitation (they’ll see a red notification in the top, right corner).
- Once they’ve done that, they will automatically be linked to your account as a secondary user, their account as a primary user will be closed.
NOTE: If the invited user doesn’t get a notification, have them go to the Secondary Users tab in their Settings to accept the invitation there. If they don’t see a pending invitation, try resending your invitation.