With an iFit Coach Family membership, you can add up to four secondary users (5 total users) to your account. Each user will have access to all of the same features you do. However, their login info, workouts, statistics, and goals will be separate from your account and any other secondary account.
Note: You will not be able to add secondary users if you have an iFit Coach Individual membership.
- Log in to your iFit Smart Cardio app on your device or console.
- From your Home screen, tap your name in the top, lefthand corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Manage Accounts.
- Tap Invite Secondary Users.
- Enter the email address or iFit username of the person you’d like to add, then tap Send an Invite.
- The new user or existing user will receive an email in their inbox. New users need to open the email, click Create Account, then finish registration. Existing users will need to accept the invitation via their iFit account or email.
- Once accepted, the user will be automatically added to your account as a secondary user.