Your iFit membership automatically renews on the date of your next payment. If you pay yearly for an individual or family membership, your membership will automatically renew 1 year after your initial payment. If you have opted for the monthly payment option for your Individual or Family Membership, your membership will auto renew each month after the date of your initial payment.
Here are the steps you can take to check your renewal date and extend your membership:
On your desktop
- Log into your account on ifit.com
- Click the dropdown by your name in the upper, right-hand corner and select “Settings”
- Select “Billing”
- At the bottom, you will see “Extend Membership.” There you will see the date and amount of your “Next Payment” which is when your membership will be renewed.
- To renew immediately, you can click “Extend Membership.”
- To cancel, click
- View your membership plan, your plan will renew automatically on the date that your next payment is due.
- To renew before the marked date, click “Extend Membership”
Note: You can also view your renewal date and extend your membership by entering your “Settings” and selecting “Membership Plan.”
Royal Wolf or iFit Cardio app
- Select your username in the upper, left-hand corner on your console, tablet, or phone
- Select “Settings”
- Select “My Profile”
- Select “Membership”
- You can now view your membership expiration date. You will be renewed on that date, unless you opted to renew manually.
iFit Coach App
- Go into “Settings” on your device
- Select your Apple ID name
- Select “iTunes and App Store”
- Select your Apple ID email address
- Select “View Apple ID” in the window picker
- Select “Subscriptions”
- Select your iFit Subscription to view your next payment.
- Go into the “Google Play Store” on your device
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account
- Tap Menu icon then Subscriptions
- There, you will see your iFit Subscription and the date your next payment is due.
If your Individual or Family membership is set to auto-renew, you will receive a reminder email 30 days prior to when your membership will renew.
If your Individual or Family membership does not have auto-renewal set up, you will receive a first email 30 days prior to the expiration of your membership.
Void Auto Renewals
The only way to avoid the auto-renewal of your membership is by ending your benefits or editing your billing information through your settings. To find out how you can stop your account from automatically renewing click here.