Your iFit membership automatically renews on the date of your next payment. If you pay yearly for an individual or family membership, your membership will automatically renew 1 year after your initial payment. If you have opted for the monthly payment option for your Individual or Family Membership, your membership will auto-renew each month after the date of your initial payment.
Here are the steps you can take to check your renewal date and extend your membership:
On the web
- Log into your account on ifit.com
- Click the dropdown by your name in the upper, right-hand corner and select “Settings”
- Select “Billing”
- At the bottom, you will see “Extend Membership.” There you will see the date and amount of your “Next Payment” which is when your membership will be renewed.
- To renew immediately, you can click “Extend Membership.”
- To cancel, click
- View your membership plan, your plan will renew automatically on the date that your next payment is due.
- To renew before the marked date, click “Extend Membership”
Note: You can also view your renewal date and extend your membership by entering your “Settings” and selecting “Membership Plan.”
Touch screen machines or iFit Smart Cardio app
- Select your username in the upper, left-hand corner on your console, tablet, or phone
- Select “Settings”
- Select “My Profile”
- Select “Membership”
- You can now view your membership expiration date. You will be renewed on that date unless you opted to renew it manually.
iFit Smart Cardio App
- Go into “Settings” on your device
- Select your Apple ID name
- Select “iTunes and App Store”
- Select your Apple ID email address
- Select “View Apple ID” in the window picker
- Select “Subscriptions”
- Select your iFit Subscription to view your next payment.
- Go into the “Google Play Store” on your device
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account
- Tap Menu icon then Subscriptions
- There, you will see your iFit Subscription and the date your next payment is due.
If your Individual or Family membership is set to auto-renew, you will receive an email reminder prior to when your membership will renew.
Void Auto Renewals
The only way to avoid the auto-renewal of your membership is by canceling your membership. To find out how you can stop your account from automatically renewing click here.