What is the Safe Senders List?
To help ensure proper delivery of iFit emails to your inbox, you can add us to your Safe Senders List, contacts, or address book. This is also known as whitelisting. This will tell your email client/ISP (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.) that mail from iFit.com is not spam.
How do I add iFit to my Safe Senders List?
Whitelisting a specific email address varies slightly depending on which email provider you use. Instructions for the most popular email providers are listed below. We recommend you whitelist our most commonly used address: email@example.com.
You can whitelist email senders in Gmail two different ways. First, check your Spam folder. If you see an email from iFit (firstname.lastname@example.org), you'll want to add it to your whitelist.
Highlight the email and click on the "Not Spam" button. Future emails from iFit should now automatically go to your inbox.
If you haven't yet received an email from iFit to whitelist, create a filter to automatically send emails from email@example.com to your inbox.
- Sign in to your Gmail account.
- From your Settings, click the Filters and Blocked Addresses tab at the top, then click "Create a new filter."
- In Domain or From, type firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click "Create filter."
- Next, select "Never send it to Spam."
- To finish, click the "Create filter" button.
- In the default email client, touch the picture of the sender.
- Click OK to add to contacts.
- Select "From" or "Reply to" on an email message.
- Choose “Add to Contacts” or “Add to VIPs.”
Mail app in Mac OS X or macOS
- Open Mail. Fromthe menu bar, click Preferences.
- Click the Rules tab.
- Click Add Rule.
- Type a name in the Description field, such as "Whitelist: iFit" to identify the new rule.
- Make sure the criteria reads "If any of the following conditions are met:" and that the "From" field is followed by "Ends with." In the space next to "Ends with," type"@m.ifit.com" to whitelist all mail from iFit.
- Under "Perform the following actions" section, set it to Move Message to mailbox: Inbox (or a different target folder).
- Click OK to save the rule.
- Close the Rules window.
- Select the message of the sender that you want to whitelist, then click Home > Junk > Never Block Sender.
- A message will pop up to confirm the selected address has been added to your Safe Senders List. Click OK.
If you don't have an email message from the sender, but know their email address, you can whitelist through Junk Email.
- Click Home > Junk > Junk Email Options.
- Click the Safe Senders tab, then click the Add button.
- In the "Add address" or "Domain" box, enter the email address or domain of the person you want to whitelist (Ex: m.ifit.com), then click OK.
- Next, click the OK button back on the main Junk Email Options screen.
Note: If you check the "Also trust e-mail from my Contacts" option, your addresses in Contacts are considered safe senders. Some people might not be listed in your Contacts. If you want all such people to be considered safe senders, check the "Automatically add people I email to the Safe Senders List" option.
- After opening an email message, an alert message should display saying “Parts of this message have been blocked for your safety.”
- Beneath this, click the link with “I trust email@example.com. Always show content.”
Comcast/Xfinity differs from many email providers in that it doesn't have a whitelist function. Instead, if you find emails in your spam folder that should not be there, mark them as "Not Spam."
- Select the sender’s "From"name under the email’s subject line.
- Select "Add Contact" from the dropdown menu.
- After opening an email message in Windows Live Desktop, an alert will appear saying “Some images in this message are not shown.”
- Select the link “Add to Safe Senders List.”
- When opening an email message, select the “+” symbol next tothe sender’s name in the "From" field.
- Select “Add to contacts," then Save.
- Click Address Book, then New Contact.
- Enter your preferred sender's information, then click OK.