With iFIT, you can access dozens of interactive features on your machine. Use the menu to navigate and learn about all the iFIT features that are available to you.
- Interactive, trainer-led workout experience
- Global Workouts
- Studio Classes
- On Air (Live Workouts)
- Google Maps™ workouts
- Bluetooth® Headphone Connectivity
- Off-equipment workouts
- Overriding your trainer
- Social sharing
Interactive, trainer-led workout experience
Discover an unparalleled fitness experience with 12,000+ workouts that feature professional fitness trainers. iFIT automatically adjusts your equipment’s resistance to match your trainer’s cues for a state-of-the-art fitness experience.
There are three ways to start a workout on your machine:
- Tap START on the first workout that displays on your Home screen. This could be a workout you've scheduled, the next workout in a series you've started, or a featured workout.
- Swipe left on your Home screen to view other featured workouts. Once you’ve found the workout you want to complete, select it, then tap START.
- Tap BROWSE at the bottom of your screen to view the complete workout Library. Once you’ve found the workout you want to complete, select it, then tap START.
Use the workout overview to get a snapshot of the workout. View information, like what to expect, who the trainer is, and a summary of the items you’ll need to complete the workout, such as resistance bands or dumbbells. You can also view members’ workout ratings and comments.
How to view workout overviews:
Tap on any workout card. Once the card has expanded, swipe up on the white banner that reads “Workout details” to view the summary.
Favoriting a workout allows you to easily access it in the future. Your “Favorite” workouts are prioritized in the top row of the iFIT Library.
How to favorite a workout on your machine:
- In order to “favorite” a workout, navigate to the iFIT Library on the home screen, or access it via the BROWSE icon on the bottom navigation bar.
- In the upper right corner of every workout “card” you will see a white outline of a heart. Tap the heart to favorite a workout. When the heart icon is filled in, it has been successfully favorited.
How to access favorited workouts:
- Tap BROWSE to be directed to the iFIT Library. On the top row of the screen, you will see iFIT workouts or series that you have previously “favorited.”
Scheduling a workout
Scheduling workouts can help you simplify working out. Pre-scheduled workouts will automatically appear when you turn on your machine, making it easy for you to instantly get moving and make the most of your dedicated workout time.
There are two ways to view scheduled workouts:
- On the day of a scheduled workout, the workout will appear on your Home screen.
- To view workouts not scheduled on the current day, go to the CALENDAR to view the workouts you have scheduled.
Experience auto-adjusted, trainer-led workouts in beautiful global locales. From the glaciers of Iceland to the beaches of Tahiti, these one-of-a-kind workouts are designed to immerse and transport you.
How to start a Global Workout on your machine:
- Global Workouts are intermixed throughout the iFit Library. Simply tap on a workout card featuring a global location to get started.
Take part in high-energy Studio Classes that simulate the feel of interactive, in-person boutique-style gym workouts.
How to start a studio class on your machine:
- Studio Classes are intermixed throughout the iFit Library. Simply tap on a workout card featuring a studio class to get started.
On Air (Live Workouts)
Join energetic, group-style Studio Classes led by motivational iFit Trainers in real time.
How to start a Live Workout on your machine:
- On the Home screen, tap ON AIR on the bottom navigation bar. Tap this icon to view upcoming Live Workouts that you can partake in.
- Once you have tapped ON AIR, use the sliding calendar that appears to select your desired day and view that day’s workouts and air times. If a workout is about to start or is currently in-session you will be able to tap PLAY and join the class.
Google Maps™ workouts
Google Maps™️ Workouts. Design a custom exercise map to view Google Maps™️ satellite and street images sourced from along your route as you work out.
How to start a Google Maps™ workout on your machine:
- On the bottom navigation bar, tap the CREATE icon to design a personalized exercise route anywhere in the world using Google Maps™ workouts. Once you have created your map, you can start the workout to view Google Street View images that correspond to your designated route.
To design a custom Google Maps™ workout, follow the steps below:
- In the upper left search bar, type your desired destination.
- On the map that appears, draw a route by touching points on the map.
- Select the tool icon in the upper left corner.
- Select “Save new workout.”
An interactive Leaderboard makes it easy to challenge friends or filter to complete against desired groups.
How to use Leaderboard on your machine:
Once you’re in a workout, you will see a sidebar on the right-hand side that is the Leaderboard. Tap FILTER in the upper right corner to apply filters for whom you’d like to compete against. Options for competing include:
Use this slider to remove the Leaderboard and show only your own progress.
To add Friends and Followers, visit iFIT.com. Once you’ve added people, you can turn on this slider.
Choose female or male.
Apply age groups in 10-year increments.
You can select to compete against everyone who ever completed the workout, the last 30 days, this year, today, or right now.
Use this slider to remove competitors that have make their workouts easier by adjusting the incline.
Use this slider to remove competitors that did not complete their workout.
Additionally, at the bottom of the Leaderboard, you can filter by effort score, distance, estimated calories, watt hours, and average speed (as it applies to your specific machine).
Bluetooth® Headphone Connectivity
Pair your Bluetooth®-enabled headphones before your workout to listen wirelessly.
How to pair your Bluetooth® headphones on your machine:
- Start a workout.
Select any workout from the library and tap "Start workout."
- Pair your headphones.
Connect your wireless headphones during the warmup.
- Adjust anytime.
You can control the volume using on-screen controls.
Overriding the trainer
While partaking in an auto-adjusted workout, you can override the trainer-implemented resistance or incline to customize your workout.
How to override the trainer:
- During a workout, use your machine’s on-screen controls or console buttons to select your desired resistance or incline, depending on which is applicable to your machine. Once you have selected your new resistance or incline, a button providing the option to re-follow the trainer will appear on your screen. Tap that button at any point to rejoin the trainer.
Expand your practice beyond your machine with fitness programming that isn’t equipment-based, ranging from yoga to strength training. Take your routine outdoors with audio-only workouts or clear your mind with iFIT's mental health programming, ranging from meditation to bedtime stories.
How to access off-equipment programming:
- On the Home screen, tap BROWSE on the bottom navigation bar and then tap the SEARCH button that appears in the center bottom of the screen to apply filters. Select the filter “Workout type” to apply sub-filters like “Strength,” “Mental health,” and “Audio only.”
Share your workouts on social platforms to encourage others and drive support.
How to social share on your machine:
- Once you have completed a workout or selected to stop the workout, a pop-up box will appear, asking you if you would like to share the workout on social platforms. Select the platform you would like to share on and select and edit the stats you would like to share.