In the Personalized Training section of the In Workout Settings, you can modify your heart rate zones, set a max speed, and set the starting state for ActivePulse and SmartAdjust. Here are instructions on how to make those modifications.
- Tap on the side drawer icon in the upper left of your screen.
- Tap on “Settings.”
- Tap on “In Workout.”
- In the “Personalized Training” section of settings, you can turn SmartAdjust on or off by using the toggle. This will determine the starting state of this feature. If you turn the feature off in settings, then when you start your next workout, SmartAdjust will be turned off. If you tap the screen during a workout, the SmartAdjust toggle will be available in the Pause screen and can be used to turn on and off the feature during your workout.
- Turning on or off ActivePulse in “Settings” will determine the starting state of this feature. If you turn the feature off in “Settings,” when you start your next workout, ActivePulse will be turned off. If you have a heart rate strap connected during a workout, you can turn ActivePulse on or off by tapping the screen and tapping the ActivePulse toggle in the “Pause” screen. Also, if you want to hide ActivePulse during a workout, tap the plus circle button, then tap the heart icon.
- In the “My Heart Rate Zones” section, you can set your Resting Heart Rate, Max Heart Rate, take the Max Heart Rate test, or review your Heart Rate zones.
- You can also set a Max Treadmill Speed. By setting this, your speed will not automatically increase above this value during a workout when SmartAdjust or ActivePulse are enabled, although you can manually override this at any time during your workout.