Learn about your customization capabilities within an iFIT workout, including how to override the trainer’s chosen speed, incline, or resistance. You can also adjust the volume, view workout stats, and more.
Adjusting the volume
You can adjust the workout’s master volume or just the trainer or music volume.
How to adjust the volume in the iFIT app, follow these steps:
- While in a workout, tap the menu icon (three horizontal stacked lines) in the upper, right corner.
- Use the sliders to adjust the volume of both the music and the trainer.
Viewing workout stats
View stats related to your resistance, incline, time, distance, and speed.
To view workout stats in the iFIT app, follow these steps:
- While in a workout, tap on each stat to cycle through related stats.
- Swipe up to view stats in full-screen mode.
Adjusting warmup duration
To adjust your warmup duration, follow these steps:
- On the Home screen, tap the menu icon in the upper left-hand corner.
- Tap SETTINGS.
- Tap IN WORKOUT.
- Tap the time shown under “Warmup duration” to adjust.
Pausing a workout
You can pause a workout for 10 minutes. Once you pause a workout, a countdown timer will track the time remaining until the workout automatically restarts. Please note that you cannot end a workout early and pick up where you left off later. Using the pause button is the only way to stop your workout and resume it where you left.
To pause a workout in the iFIT app, follow these steps:
- While in a workout, tap anywhere on the screen.
- Tap the white circle that reads PAUSE.
Once you have finished a workout, you will be able to review your stats, including distance completed, calories burned, and more.
- Once you have completed a workout, tap END COOL DOWN.
- View your stats and tap the star scale to rate the workout.
- Choose to share your workout on Facebook or Twitter.