Learn the basic features of iFit workouts, including how to find, schedule, start, pause, and end workouts.
Use search and filter to discover workouts that align with whatever you’re in the mood for. Search by type of location, trainer, target area, and more.
To find iFit workouts on your machine, follow these steps:
- Tap BROWSE on the menu bar located at the bottom of the screen.
- On the page that appears, you will see all of the offerings in the iFit Library that pertain to your machine type or that can be completed off of your equipment (yoga, pilates, HIIT, bodyweight routines, etc.).
- To filter the workouts in the iFit Library, tap the oblong button that appears in the bottom center of your screen.
- Using the bar that appears at the top of your screen, select your desired filters. Filters include: Duration, Trainer, Workout type, Intensity, Target area, Continent, and Environment. From the dropdown menu that appears, refine your search further, if you desire. Once you are satisfied with your filters, tap APPLY. A results page with workouts that fit your criteria will appear.
Starting a workout
To start an iFit workout on your machine, follow these steps:
- Tap on the workout you’d like to complete.
- Tap START WORKOUT.
- Read the disclaimer that appears, then tap ACCEPT.
Scheduling a workout/program
Scheduling workouts can help you simplify working out. Pre-scheduled workouts will automatically appear when you turn on your machine, making it easy for you to get moving and make the most of your workout time.
To schedule an iFit workout on your machine, follow these steps:
- Tap on any workout card.
- In the upper right, you will see a white outline of a calendar page with a plus sign embedded, along with the world SCHEDULE. Tap the calendar to schedule that workout.
- In the calendar that appears, select the day you would like to complete the workout.
Viewing workout/program details
Learn more about your selected workout by viewing a brief overview of the routine. The overview will include information on the trainer, member ratings, and a list of additional equipment required to complete the workout.
To view workout details on your machine, follow these steps:
- Tap on any workout card to enlarge it.
- View workout details on the right-hand side of your screen.
Pausing a workout
You can pause a workout for ten minutes. Once you pause a workout, a countdown timer will track the time remaining until the workout automatically restarts. Please note that you cannot end a workout early and pick up where you left off later. Using the pause button is the only way to stop your workout and resume it where you left off.
To pause an iFit workout on your machine, follow these steps:
- When in a workout, tap anywhere on the screen.
- Tap the white circle that reads PAUSE.
Pause overlay screen features
When you tap anywhere on the screen during a workout, the pause screen will appear. This screen is used to control multiple elements of your workout, including the ability to pause or end your workout, control your volume and music, or adjust your screen views.
Adjusting music volume
To adjust the music volume, follow these steps:
- While in the pause overlay screen, tap the VOLUME MIXER button.
- In the screen that appears, use the slider to adjust the bar labeled “Music” to your desired volume.
To turn off music during an iFit workout on your machine, tap the MUSIC OFF button from the pause overlay screen.
Adjusting trainer volume
There are two ways to adjust the volume of the program, trainer, and music.
- While in the pause overlay screen, use the main slider that is displayed to adjust the volume of the trainer’s voice. If you would like to change the master volume or music volume, tap the menu (three bars with dots at random intervals) to the right of the main slider.
- While in the pause overlay screen, tap the VOLUME MIXER button. In the screen that appears, use the sliders to adjust to your desired volume.
Entering full-screen mode
Select full-screen mode to limit on-screen distractions and focus on the workout and the trainer.
- While in the pause overlay screen, tap the circular FULL SCREEN button on the right-hand side of the pause screen.
- If you’d like to exit full-screen mode, tap anywhere on the screen to return to the pause screen.
Ending a workout
To end a workout on your machine, follow these steps:
- While in a workout, tap anywhere on the screen.
- Tap the white circle that reads PAUSE.
- Tap the blue circle with the embedded white square to end your workout.