Learn how to download the iFIT TV app. Gain access to yoga classes, strength workouts, meditation exercises, pilates classes, boxing workouts, and more!
How to download the iFit TV app
- The iFIT app is currently available on Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, and Google TV. Roku is coming soon, and we are currently working on adding additional platforms. The iFIT TV app does not connect to your equipment.
- To download the iFIT TV app onto your device, navigate to the app store on your television and search for the keyword “iFIT.”
- Once you’ve downloaded the app onto your device, you’ll have to verify it using a web browser.
- Once it’s verified, you will be prompted to sign into your iFIT account in your browser. Sign in with your credentials, and you’re ready to work out!
- Once you’ve downloaded and verified the iFIT TV app, you’re ready to select your workout. Choose from new, popular, and trending workouts, or select your workout type.
How to experience the iFIT TV app
iFIT’s TV app is perfect for floor workouts like weight lifting, yoga, meditation, pilates, and boxing. You can also schedule a workout from any device and access it using the TV app. During your workout class, you’ll see a countdown clock and estimated calorie burn to give you a sense of your progress. Once you’ve completed a workout, you can save it to your favorites so you can access it later as well.
For more information, visit the iFIT blog
We can’t wait for you to experience the newest way to enjoy iFIT workouts!