iFIT on Exercise Equipment
Exercise equipment includes treadmills, incline trainers, bikes, rowers, freestriders, and HIIT trainers.
Please choose the display relevant to your own.
Your machine either has an LED or LCD display, and syncs to your personal tablet or smartphone via Bluetooth®.
Your machine has an embedded touchscreen and was built during or after 2017.
Your machine is a unique piece of cross-training equipment that comes with a removable tablet.
Your machine has an embedded touchscreen, typically seen on machines built before 2017.
Your machine either has an LED or LCD display that requires a WiFi module to connect to iFit.
Wifi Module Console
Touchscreen Console Post 2017
- ★ Bluetooth Headphone Connectivity
- Entering the Diagnostic Android Desktop on your iFIT-enabled machine
- Spectrum Network Fix
- Reporting An Issue
- Workout Details
- Adjust Your Speed and Incline During a Workout
Touchscreen Console Pre 2017
- ★ Web Browser
- Everything You Need to Know About Competitions
- Fixing the Endless Bootup Loop and Freeze
- Connect the 7" or 10" Tablet Console
- Time Stamp Error
- Console Keeps Switching Between Blue and White Screen: Looping