iFit on Exercise Equipment
Exercise equipment includes treadmills, incline trainers, bikes, rowers, freestriders, and HIIT trainers.
Please choose the display relevant to your own.
Your machine either has an LED or LCD display, and syncs to your personal tablet or smartphone via Bluetooth®.
Your machine has an embedded touchscreen and was built during or after 2017.
Your machine is a unique piece of cross-training equipment that comes with a removable tablet.
Your machine has an embedded touchscreen, typically seen on machines built before 2017.
Your machine either has an LED or LCD display that requires a WiFi module to connect to iFit.
Touchscreen Console Post 2017
- ★ Bluetooth Headphone Connectivity
- Spectrum Network Fix
- Reporting An Issue
- Workout Details
- Adjust Your Speed and Incline During a Workout
- Checking Software/Firmware Versions on your Equipment
Touchscreen Console Pre 2017
- ★ Web Browser
- Everything You Need to Know About Challenges
- Fixing the Endless Bootup Loop and Freeze
- Connect the 7" or 10" Tablet Console
- Time Stamp Error
- Console Keeps Switching Between Blue and White Screen: Looping